Small leaks in a pipe can often be repaired with a rubber patch and metal clamp or sleeve. This must be considered as an emergency repair job and should be followed by a permanent repair as soon as possible. A leak at a threaded or soldered connection should be considered a major repair. A plumber should be called.

Add to Technorati Favorites